Fake client Letters and send employees to US

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Speridian Technologies as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

No ethics,worst Management,if you don't know anything you will become a manager

Cons

It is waste compnay plz don't join this company

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Work to learn

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I have been working at Speridian Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When i entered the firm, i wanted an opportunity to learn more and get paid accordingly. I got both. I was tagged in the best project and had opportunity to work with excellent leads. The learning I made has changed my technical aspects a lot in a positive way. Opportunities were provided to learn more and to implement them.

Cons

The policies of the firm are little unprofessional when coming to the management level.

Advice to Management

Please do not be partial when it is about management guys and employees. Rules are to be implemented in a judicial way.

2. Some opinions about the Speridian

Current Employee - Associate Developer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Developer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Speridian Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Excellent and well planned Training. After training I felt very confident while being on the job.
    2. Seniors and team leads are very cooperative. They always motivate you to excel.
    3. Hard-work never goes unnoticed. Management keep a close eye on employee's work and the allocation of project, appraisal rating is completely fair.
    4. Management is easily approachable and they will listen to the employee's concerns and sincerely try to provide solutions.

I personally had an issue regarding relocation and it was taken care of with utmost importance for which I'm really grateful to my immediate Supervisor, manager and the higher management who made it possible.

Cons

No Cab Facilities in Bangalore Office.

Advice to Management

Every company has some areas of improvement. Speridian is no exception and here's is one point that I feel need an immediate attention from the Higher management:

In most cases, there is not much difference in the pay package of an M.tech and a B.Tech employee. Somewhere it doesn't seem good to be given the same salary or at times even lesser to a higher qualified professional. I think this policy needs to be revised or if there is no such policy in the first place, it should be there.