Temp to hire

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Spherion as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Client Services Mgr was very responsive & professional during temp work assignment. Any questions/issues I had were addressed in a timely manner.

Cons

While responsive to additional opportunities immediately after temp-to-hire assignments have ended, they don't seem to review previous work assignments when new opportunities arise. Be persistent...and stay "top-of-mind" for their recruiters.

Other Reviews for Spherion

Great

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Spherion

Pros

be prepared and be on time. return to work after lunch. make sure to stay until the end of your shift

Cons

expected to be on time. only half an hour lunch. cannot leave early for any reason what so ever, ever.

Thankless organization that doesn't support you and expects you to work 60 hours a week.

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Spherion

Pros

The company health benefits are very good. Spherion is a a large well known name in the industry. Most companies know who you are and it can open doors in the sales area for someone.

Cons

As a branch manager working with 7 employees, I saw no concern for our employees of which I felt the company considered expendable. The compnay also promised a speical bonus if certan goals were obtained which my office met. Sperion reneged on the bonus without a satisfactory explaination. A company where you will not be rewarded for your loyalty or efforts

Pay more attention to what you empplyees out in the feild and branches are saying.

There are newer employer reviews for Spherion.

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!