Spherion

www.spherion.com

Overall a good company but sometimes out of touch with it's employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

Prosgreat environment. they did actually know how to connect on a personal level. great work-life balance afforded to the employees on the account I was on.

Consmy account did not offer benefits (no PTO) to Service Desk agents, even though they were the ones that took the majority of the hits. if you were not interested in technical certificates then they didn't have anything to offer.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake your offerings for training more varied and please, please, PLEASE stop treating your Level I agents poorly. If you have multiple people on a contract and the only people that do not have the availability of time off then you need to rethink what you are doing.

Poor inter-corporate communication

Telecommunications and Wireless Tech (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Spherion as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong portfolio of large fortune 500 companies and decent wages. Cons: Subject to contract work with all the pitfalls that come… Advice to Senior Management: I enjoyed working with the company and seemed to have impressed everyone I came into contact with, it was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nightmare!

Administrative Support (Current Employee) Columbia, SC

I have been working at Spherion full-time for less than a year

Pros: They will place you in good companies that at least… Cons: You can NEVER take a day off under any cirsumstance. The recruiters are very rude and judge you if you do need to take… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees and hire nice people to work in your offices. Ones that will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Spherion.

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!