Spherion
www.spherion.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Good place for a couple of years.

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Spherion full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSpherion was a good place to learn what a larger company has to offer after coming from a very small staffing firm previously. Lots of tools provide, reasonable budgets, and expectations for a seasoned recruiter.

ConsVery political environment when it came to Regional Management. It semed that they were not as interested in the day to day operations or training of new, less experienced staff. I saw new hires come in and basically get thrown on a desk without really knowing what they were doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the basics (training) with new hires that don't have staffing experience. I saw too many of my peers fail while I was there.

Overall a good company but sometimes out of touch with it's employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Spherion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great environment. they did actually know how to connect on a personal level.… Cons: my account did not offer benefits (no PTO) to Service Desk agents, even though they were the ones that took… Advice to Senior Management: Make your offerings for training more varied and please, please, PLEASE stop treating your Level I agents poorly. If you have multiple people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor inter-corporate communication

Telecommunications and Wireless Tech (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Spherion as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Strong portfolio of large fortune 500 companies and decent wages. Cons: Subject to contract work with all the pitfalls that come… Advice to Senior Management: I enjoyed working with the company and seemed to have impressed everyone I came into contact with, it was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spherion.

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spherion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spherion CEO Loretta Pen. All reviews posted anonymously by Spherion employees.