Spiceworks

www.spiceworks.com

Thriving, Smart and Successful Tech Start Up in Austin, TX

Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsThe company's values (passion, ownership and creativity) are important values that each employee truly abides by. It's a crucial component of the culture and every day work environment.

Sales goals are aggressive and I enjoy the ambitious attitude. It's exciting and rewarding to be a part of such a successful, innovative and positive sales environment.

The creativity throughout the entire company is contagious. Whether you work in marketing, sales, development or HR the creative juices are flowing to better the company.

Fantastic culture! Beer Friday afternoons, Open-Door policy, Company events like field day, happy hours, bowling/top golf, etc. Casual attire with flexibility. Overall, Spiceworks is a fun place to work!

ConsManagement could use a bit of work (at least in sales). Not enough managers with the aggressive hiring strategy to keep up with the extensive growth. Also, they tend to get side tracked by hitting the number and the team goals (it seems it's never enough, always striving to hit the next goal/number) which can be detracting to focusing on each member's individual career growth.

Austin startup with passionate employees

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Management/founders completely transparent - no secrets - Rapid development cycles -… Cons: - Limited opportunity for advancement (small company) - Some later hires… Advice to Senior Management: - Screen all candidates for cultural fit, regardless of experience… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company culture & lots of really smart people

Marketing (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time for more than a year

Pros: - An excellent company culture where creativity is encouraged. The co-founders really care about keeping it a place where people like to work. - Micromanagement is… Cons: - Things move fast. Priorities can shift quickly. You have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focusing on building up your ground level employees! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spiceworks.

Worked for Spiceworks? Contribute to the Community!