There are newer employer reviews for Spiceworks

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing company that's growing quickly. With an excellent company culture, awesome/brilliant employees, and a fun environment, it's hard not to have an amazing experience here. I've never worked somewhere the employees are able to know so much about the trajectory and growth of the company. Every single employee in the building is valued and trusted. Employees are able to be creative and think on their feet.

Cons

The pace is extremely fast and some employees find it hard to keep up. Since we are still growing and figuring out the lay of the land, not many processes are in place so we're often having to zig and zag (a popular company term). The work life balance can be tough at times - but is worth it in the end since it's such an amazing place to be!

reviews filtered by

Great experience, can be somewhat tough

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice coworkers, good benefits, great work environment and learning experience, personal growth

Cons

Feedback sometimes not heard, hours can get sorta long, need to be more involved with company growth

Listen to the people that work under you. They know what they do better than anyone else. Be sure to include them in any sort of developments that you are looking to make, because they'll probably consider things you never thought about.

Keep in line with your current values, no matter how big the company gets. Make sure that the company remains a fun and productive place to work.

2. Always growing

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time

Pros

Love working with the people there
    Culture

Cons

Training
    Felt a little like a bait and switch with what I ended up doing
    Never feel like you are on your feet

Really need to make sure they know what they need to do and how to do it when they are evaluating what to put in the job posting.

There are newer employer reviews for Spiceworks