There are newer employer reviews for Spiraledge

Good place to be an entrepreneur and take charge of you career

I have been working at Spiraledge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open to making changes, allows one to expand their role and take on more, great people with lots of drive, decisions are made and implemented quickly, fun place to work, yoga, pilates, fitness classes!

Cons

Pay can improve - is improving slowly, benefits can be richer.

Provide more training to help grow your employees.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Spiraledge (View Most Recent)

Good entry-level job, no room for advancement

I worked at Spiraledge

Pros

Good entry-level job. HR is constantly posting job listings. The company is nice, the CEO's mom is wonderful and cooks company lunches every Tuesday and Wednesday.

Cons

There is little to no room for advancement. Also, HR will give you the lowest possible starting salary and only a "select few" will receive raises over the time being there. I don't blame HR, as this is more of a company policy. The turnover rate is every 6 months to 1 year and most of the employees are pretty dissatisfied.

I believe if you increase compensation, you will have a lower turnover rate and the company will grow faster.

A great learning experience wholly soured by mismanagement and nepotism.

Former Employee - Content Specialist  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Content Specialist in San Jose, CA

I worked at Spiraledge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team in which I worked was composed of a fantastic group of people. Bright, creative, never afraid to pitch in on an endeavor that they may not even directly benefit from. A great group that went above and beyond the realm of reasonable expectations, especially considering the constraints under which we were operating. Sadly, that is not a reflection of the company as a whole.

Cons

Where to begin...Micro-micro-micro management, blatant nepotism, a culture of "Yes Men", not to mention the insulting pay and ludicrous "direction". CEO wants a culture of 'Rock Stars' from people whose salaries are on par with what the assistant manager at Old Navy makes.

No advise given, as it would be the ultimate act of futility. The one person who needs to hear it only has ears for his own voice.

There are newer employer reviews for Spiraledge

Worked for Spiraledge? Contribute to the Community!