Spireon

www.spireon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Spireon

Turn Around in IT. Increased Focus on Development Processes

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Spireon full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good people. Better environment now that mgmt is focusing on process, shoring up IT infrastructure and has hired more people to maintain the infrastructure.

Cons

Fewer paid holidays but PTO more than makes up for this.

Last event recognizing engineering, IT and support for two weeks of continuous uptime was great! Keep it up!

48 Other Employee Reviews for Spireon (View Most Recent)

Fast Growth - Startup Feel

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Spireon full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good people, new leadership, good work/life balance. Opportunities to advance in your area.

Cons

You will get fat here with all the food some departments supply for various occasions! Is that a con?

Upper management is super busy. Make sure to spend time with your employees to help career build and or train.

Extremely Happy I Joined Spireon

Current Employee - Information Systems in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Information Systems in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Spireon full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have found everyone I work with at Spireon to be positive people who are striving to improve the company. The culture is lighthearted - people are busy but they have fun and are not overly serious or stressed. I have plenty of projects to work on and the departments I work with value my contribution. My manager is a great person who cares for me personally and professionally and makes working fun. I have had nothing but positive interactions with the CEO and the whole management team is focused on taking the company to a new level of performance. The pay and benefits are good. The facility in Irvine is well equipped. Upper management communicates well with the employees. Employees are highly committed to the company. I have the technology I need to go my job. I joined the company recently and have not felt this good about my employer in a long time.

Cons

Prioritization can be challenging with so many things to do. There is a lot of change going on, and there are a few people who are not embracing it.

There are newer employer reviews for Spireon