Spireon

www.spireon.com

Was Great, until an investment firm came in and sucked the life and soul out of it !!! Now it is the 3rd reich !!

Gillette Office (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsIf you can brown nose you will definitely fit in here but you have a lot of good competition at that.

ConsHalf of the people are great to work with, however management all around is horrible and treats employees as subhuman and that goes all the way to the top. Wealthy people who think they are superior to you in every form.
They make drastic cuts to some departments which adversely affect the lower paid employees and the families they support meanwhile other departments hire new employees they do not need, receive catered lunches, fancy hotel suites while traveling etc etc etc. etc etc.
The HR dept is a mini Gestapo full of suspicion that breathes down the necks of everybody for the most minute reasons, they police and oppress far more than they help out.
Employee turnover is extremely high, they come and go. Unfortunately most of the people who were here for 5-10 years have jumped ship as a textbook corporate takeover unfolds around them and the parasite of an investment firm sucks away all the life and happiness from a company that was great without them.
As the company has a quarterly meeting to boast about the surging profits, Christmas bonuses inexplicably end and Christmas Eve is no longer a paid vacation day as it has been since the companies inception..
This company has become another corporate pump n dump for Bertram Capital and for the life of me I can not figure out how people like them sleep at night, I Imagine on stacks of cash and the souls of the working man.

Stay Away. you will regret it !!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat ALL Employes well, not just your inner circle !!!

Run now if you can....everyone else is

I have been working at Spireon full-time

Pros: About the only thing I can say is paychecks have… Cons: I have been working here for over 3 years. I thought it was bad 2 yrs ago but now it's even worse if that's possible.… Advice to Senior Management: Follow up on your own rhetoric. You say employees are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A downhill ride

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at Spireon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Most of the employees are OK to work with, paycheck comes in on time.… Cons: Tons of incompetence in 50 different directions. No support from upper management. No bonuses paid out for several… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spireon.

Worked for Spireon? Contribute to the Community!