Spirit AeroSystems
www.spiritaero.com Wichita, KS 5000+ Employees

It has been up and down my entire career

I have been working at Spirit AeroSystems

ProsGood benefits. Nice people on the lower levels. The work is challenging & often interesting. It is cool to know that I helped build the airplane I am flying on when I go to the airport.

ConsTough work & management exists only to make your life more difficult. The levels of bureaucracy at this company are stunning. The amount of red tape required to get anything done makes me wonder how we accomplish anything at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementEliminate the hierarchy & start moving faster. Otherwise your competitors are going to eat you for lunch.

challenging

Program Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Spirit AeroSystems

Pros: The benefits are very good. Cons: Very demanding, it becomes all encompassing. Advice to Senior Management: Work/Life equation needs to be balanced. More

Malaysian culture

Kampung Subang (Malaysia)

I have been working at Spirit AeroSystems

Pros: Nice place to gain experience for fresh graduate. Cons: Staff with poor performance gets promoted instead of with good performance. Management do not recognize potential employees. Management progress is very slow, not keen in getting new… Advice to Senior Management: All managers should learn to be humble, listening actively and recognize potential employee regardless of different races. Improve in good motivation is needed. Do proper… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spirit AeroSystems.

Worked for Spirit AeroSystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spirit AeroSystems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spirit AeroSystems CEO Larry Lawson. All reviews posted anonymously by Spirit AeroSystems employees.