Spirit Airlines

www.spiritair.com

Spirit Airlines management crashes airline into the ground.

Pilot (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsGain experience to work elsewhere. They offer you a job when you are unemployed. There are some great destinations with a lot of flying in Latin America. The mountain flying is challenging. All very desirable for your next employer.

ConsManagement goes out of their way to attack employess and disrupt their personal lives. Travel benefits of working for an airline are made next to impossible to use at Spirit Airlines. Work schedules are reversed within a 24 hour period so that you are up working all 24 hours of the day during a 2 day trip, you will be exhausted while you fly and for 3 days afterwards.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt costs nothing to treat employees well and the payback is immense. Treat employees badly destroying their morale and it spills over to the customers who have choices and take their business elsewhere. It may take some time, but you will eventually not have a company left to work at either.

Great place to get your foot in the door to the business.

Crew Scheduling Supervisor (Current Employee) Miramar, FL

I have been working at Spirit Airlines

Pros: It is a dynamic company that seems to constantly be in change. It is a fast paced environment where it is… Cons: There are constantly reductions in force. The promotions from within are always tolken or miniscule.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop re-inventing the airline and move forward with one model. More

Want to work for Spirit Airlines? Read this first.

Flight Attendant (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Spirit Airlines

Pros: Versatile Schedules, and I do not work an 8 to… Cons: For a small company, the communication is very bad throughout, the trip trading process is archaic,and cannot be done on the computer. In order… Advice to Senior Management: There is so much automation in this company. I wish that efficiency in trip trading for the flight… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spirit Airlines.

Worked for Spirit Airlines? Contribute to the Community!