Splunk

There are newer employer reviews for Splunk

Great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer
Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Splunk

Pros

Overall, the best thing I can say about Splunk is that if I fail, or don't grow enough as an engineer, or anything like that, it'll be my fault. I'm given all the responsibility I can handle, am treated with respect and trust by my colleagues and managers (including senior management).

Cons

The only real downsides is that in terms of benefits it is just "OK" (especially compared to some of the larger companies like Google and Microsoft). Also, as the company grows, it has some friction around various processes (hiring/recruiting/promotions/etc).

Figure out how we can grow the product into new markets, like startups.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Splunk (View Most Recent)

Großartiges Produkt, schnell wachsend, EMEA-Management fehlt es an Kompetenz Great product, fast growing, EMEA management lacks of competence

I worked at Splunk full-time (more than 3 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Tolle innovative Technologie, sehr schnell wachsende und erfolgreiche Firma mit tollem Geschäftsführer.

Great innovative technology, very fast growing and successful company with an extraordinary CEO.

Cons

Wächst sehr schnell und manchmal nicht unter Berücksichtigung der Qualifikation und Entwicklung der Leute in der Region EMEA, offensichtlich zu weit entfernt. 'Fürchten' Sie die Verwaltung.

Growing very fast and sometimes not considering the qualification and development of people hired in EMEA obviously being too remote. 'Fear' management.

Haben Sie einen genaueren Blick auf EMEA und die verschiedenen regionalen und auch kulturell bestimmten Unterschiede und folgen Sie "Unsere Werte" und einigen Erfolgsgeschichten und Mustern der anderen Vertriebsorganisationen von US-Anbietern in EMEA.

Have a closer look at EMEA, the various regional and also culturally-determined differences and follow the Splunk 'Our Values' and some success stories and patterns of other sales organizations of US vendors in EMEA.

An amazing fast moving company with a product customers absolutely love

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Splunk full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hyper-growth. Lean and mean, not overly burdened with processes. A highly collaborative environment. Great compensation (in particular the equity). You get to work on an exciting and emerging space using a variety of different technologies. Good work/life balance. Great people!

Cons

No matching 401K (though the net benefits makes up for it). HR is still young and there are gaps. IT support is slow. Lack of mentoring culture

Add matching 401K