Splunk
www.splunk.com San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Excellent company to work for, Splunk!

Senior IT Operations (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Splunk full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a best company out of 4 companies that I have worked in my last ten years career in silicon valley, the company who respects employee's value, and reward employees for their contribution continuously, the company who's executive team never stops to innovate, to invest, to acquire talent people and to grow.
Great company, great culture, great leadership and great company to work for.

ConsThe company is gradually evolving from a startup to a large corporation, while it continuously to expand leadership team on VP/Director level, the mid-level management team which grows up with the company need to be re-evaluated and improved as much as possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is gradually evolving from a startup to a large corporation, while it continuously to expand leadership team on VP/Director level, the mid-level management team which grows up with the company need to be re-evaluated and improved as much as possible.

sexy company to wrk for

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Splunk full-time for less than a year

Pros: latest technology cool team member good salary lot of food & beer Cons: nothing i can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Learning Experience

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Splunk as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Excellent people On some teams it's very engineering driven Great mentors Learn something new… Cons: It is becoming more Corporate Advice to Senior Management: Give engineers more freedom to work on what want Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Splunk.

Worked for Splunk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Splunk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Splunk CEO Godfrey Sullivan. All reviews posted anonymously by Splunk employees.