Sports Authority

www.sportsauthority.com

Great co-workers not so great Management!

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsThe Co-workers were really friendly and would help you when your department got busy. Pay was also good for just starting out. Discount is only 20% but comes in handy at times.

ConsSome management is unfriendly and uninformative. How many hours you get depend on your sales record. Prefer you not to have this job as well as another.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your employees better, don't just throw them into a department they know nothing about and expect them to excel. Also give more information to employees about the products they are selling not just the basics customers want to know all the details and when we have been given the information it looks bad on us.

Current Sports Authority Employee Warns Prospective Candidates!!!

Senior Sales Authority (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Sports Authority full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good clothes, shoes, gear, and the people you meet. Fellow employees?… Cons: Messy, impossible to keep up with, lazy co-workers, and too… Advice to Senior Management: Stop showing favoritism, practice what you preach, provide a better working environment for employees, and give some incentive for employees to grow with the company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They expect you to be happy despite the stressful environment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

I have been working at Sports Authority full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits are not bad. Cons: Stressful environment, blame mentality, given strict deadlines with no approved overtime, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sports Authority.

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!