Sports Authority

www.sportsauthority.com

It's been above average.

Current Employee - Certified Sales Authority  in  Hawaii (Guatemala)
Current Employee - Certified Sales Authority in Hawaii (Guatemala)

Pros

Great deals at cost+ 10. Decent pay if you work your way up a little. Easy, barely any stress. Meet great people.

Cons

Push the League program hard. To the point of people who have been with the company for years losing there jobs. New people get hired, receive barely any training, then dropped to one day a week. Inconsistent payroll.

I feel bad for all of you.

Other reviews for Sports Authority

My experience was good and bad, and this changed as the new CEO took over , and the new manager.

Pros

Able to be promoted in a fast manner

Cons

The pay scale for outlying areas is a lot less than what people receive in bigger cities. As a manger we received cost +10%, and when the new CEO took over he took it away from all managers and corporate employees. Reduced this to a flat 25% off. No real incentives to be a manager for this company.

Take care of your managers, make it equal pay across the board for managers, just becuase we don't live in a big city does not mean that we don't work as hard or harder. And make sure you hire managers that are capable of doing the job, and not there just to get paid!

Pros

Discount, sports, baseball, hockey, camping gear, clothes, shoes, fishing, hiking, kayaks

Cons

The store stas open til 9 on a sunday and thats a crime because no one wants to shop at 9 on a sunday night.

Keep the producers and get rid of the ass kissers

There are newer employer reviews for Sports Authority.

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!