Spot Trading
www.spottradingllc.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Great people and culture, worth the effort

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Spot Trading

ProsChallenging environment, see results of your efforts quickly, and good people with low attitudes. Love the free food and overall good benefit package. Co-workers are the best part.

ConsHours can be demanding at times, but none of this stuff about not being able to take vacation is true, I have never had a problem. I would say if you want to work at a trading firm the hours here are actually good compared to others.

Great experience. Dreadful compensation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Spot Trading

Pros: There are opportunities to learn and develop your skills at a firm that returns 80 percent or… Cons: Ownership is greedy. They will mislead you with promises of bigger… Advice to Senior Management: Have some character and reward those who are making you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

short term great learning experience

Financial Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spot Trading

Pros: Open research environment, strong team memebers. Cons: Excessive working hours vs. medium/low salary. Advice to Senior Management: need to focus on nurturing long term career development More

There are newer reviews on Spot Trading.

Worked for Spot Trading? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spot Trading reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spot Trading CEO Stephen Brodsky . All reviews posted anonymously by Spot Trading employees.