Spring Communications

www.gospring.com

Wonderfull co workers, minus the upper management. Bad customer service practices.

Wireless Consultant, Store Manager (Former Employee) Ogden, UT

ProsI have had some great co workers with this company that made it a lot of fun coming to work.

ConsThe pay is poor compared to other cell phone sales companies. Upper management does not base decisions off what is good for the customer or employee, but what will put more money in their pockets. The sales techniques that are taught and recommended from upper management are very shady and show a lack of standards. Much of upper management sees all employees as disposable; keeping long term employees does not seem like much of a goal to the company.
Basically, the compensation is less than other companies, the management style involves being two faced and being shady, and the most you can advance in the company is to a store manager, unless you want to stay with the company for 10+ years then there's the possibility of going to a regional director.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what the grunts of the company have to say about their managers and regional directors. Restore the focus to the customer instead of money and that will make customer's more likely to become a returning customer which will generate more profit long term, instead of promoting the use of misleading customer's into spending money they dont want to on items they dont even want or need. Hiding costs and lying to the customer about the cost shows pretty poor customer service.

Big Work, Little Pay

Store Manager (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Spring Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the upper managers are legitimately caring and concerned about the personal success of their store managers. Most are… Cons: I work over 50 hours a week for $2000 a month. I made more money as a wireless consultant, working only 40 hours a week!… Advice to Senior Management: You tell us that the numbers, the key metrics, are the best they've ever been. Then you complain about those same numbers and tell me… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Spring Communications.

Worked for Spring Communications? Contribute to the Community!