Spring Independent School District

Spring ISD

Current Employee - Teacher  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Teacher in Houston, TX

I have been working at Spring Independent School District

Pros

I worked with some of these most amazing and creative people.

Cons

I felt teachers were not compensated for the HOURS they put in after school. Many of the wonderful people I worked with left to go to other districts. I also felt that standards in expectations from students and families had fallen.

Demand that students do the work and pass to stay in advance courses. Expect parents to share in the responsibility of educating their children. Provide each school with the support they need (not all schools have the same needs) : counselors, nurses, asst. principals.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Spring Independent School District (View Most Recent)

Previouse employment review

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

I worked at Spring Independent School District full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible hours and nice environment

Cons

Salary delays and no definitive job guideline

Spring ISD is not the worst school district, but certainly not the best, either.

I have been working at Spring Independent School District

Pros

For me, one of the best reasons to work for Spring ISD is the proximity to my home. There are adequate resources available for students.

Cons

Administration employees need to be more organized and efficient in handling employee matters. Decisions should be made according to quality of work not on who is liked or unliked.

Administration-be more organized and professional. Principals should stop having a clique-mentality.

There are newer employer reviews for Spring Independent School District

Worked for Spring Independent School District? Contribute to the Community!