There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Excellent place to work: great work life balance and benefits- but compensation inferior and career growth stagnant

Current Employee - Business Inside Sales Account Manager in Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

Friendly atmosphere and team work; great benefits, and perks for employee and family. Management is always running contests for cash awards or time off, and providing lunch. Treat employees very well.

Cons

Compensation is low and limited commissions. Stressful job for little pay-too much micro-managing affecting moral. Advancement is not likely. To make more money you'll have to leave the company. As a result, high turnover.

Learn to be leaders and train your own sales people instead of passing the responsibility onto their co-workers. We don't get paid to manage or train your team. Rolling over the prior months negative goal shortage to th following month is simply a way to reduce pay. In all my years of sales, I've never encountered this in my life. Sales people have enough emotional and financial stress without the company adding to it. Our bills don''t get met if we don't make enough sales. Sales people don't need the added pressure. The environment is not sales oriented. In my previous career, which I plan to go back to, I'd make 2k per sale, close 5 deals per month, have my freedom, and a matching 401k. And Sprint stresses me out over a $135 commission per sale. In comparison, it's out of balance. Pay people better, and you won't need to pressure your sales team to close deals. The money is the motivtor. Pay $350 per deal, and I guarantee your sales will go up.

2256 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

It was a good experience.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Sprint

Pros

Good employee phone plans.
    Vacation time increases as months pass.
    Good discount on accessories.
    Opportunity to receive latest phones as a representative for that particular model.

Cons

Commission structure varies too much.
    Customer service which you call for help makes things sometimes worst.
    Sometimes in some stores there exists favoritism towards certain staff.

District managers to conduct surprise visits to stores.
    Offer employees a forum to provide feedback on what works at the store level.

Undervalue of frontline employees and customers

Current Employee - TSR in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - TSR in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

Maintain health care coverage
    Maintain a job

Cons

Sprint as a whole really does not care about their employees.
    Hire anyone no set standard
    Lack of honesty from upper management
    Very unprofessional managers

There is none this company is doomed

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint