Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,968 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1968 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sprint, a positive force.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Overland Park, KS

ProsThe teamwork in my current position is what keeps me here. Integrity is also something that my department opperates under. Sprint is a leader in the telecommunications field. It have value to the public with its superior data capabilities and has been a leader in pushing the technology. Currently the push for management to be aware of creating oportunities for life-work balance is a very positive measure. Many people can now telecommute several times a week, which has helped as gas prices soar. The Overland Park area is situated so it is easy to meet with others over coffee at one of the many Java City areas or over lunch at one of the 4 incredible cafeterias available. With over 14,000 people on the campus, we are a small town and you can get across town walking within 10 minutes to make that face to face meeting.

ConsFear of Reduction in Force.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be a positive force. Operate using the initiatives. Be flexible to your employees. Fix for the differences in salaries between men and women? Raises show you believe employee hard work matters.

Overall a good experience, but there are too many unknowns for comfort.

Financial Analyst II (Former Employee)
    Lubbock, TX

I worked at Sprint

Pros: There are some exciting areas of the company where Sprint is stiving to be innovators and first to market. The Wimax initiative could prove be… Cons: The company is continuing to lose subscribers at an alarming rate. The customer attrition has not begun to slow and this is troubling in… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate the plan for course correction and map the overall plan… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Never, ever take a job with Sprint Nextel unless you want your days to be filled with misery.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Trenton, NJ

I have been working at Sprint

Pros: I haven't found a single good reason yet... Maybe the… Cons: All day, every day is a miserable experience. Management is utterly useless. My manager hasn't sold anything since the days of bag phones and analog… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue. Look at what your competitors are doing and how they run their companies. Then you could stop wondering why you have such… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.