Sprint

www.sprint.com

2027 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great people to work with but not much opportunity to grow or be paid fairly

Counsel (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsGreat people; free phone service; telecommute.

ConsLimited advancement unless you are are VP or better. Still has many attributes of an RBOC. Salary is below industry standards, reducing health care and increasing costs of healthcare for employee. Very hard to move between business units.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees remain uncertain of where Sprint fits with its competition and that dampens employee and public commitment to the company. Provide more competitive salaries and provide better opportunity for Sprint employees to be mentored in other business units.

Making the best of it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

I worked at Sprint

Pros: Nice facilities Company provides communications and technology for the job Access to company… Cons: Upper management can't seem to get the company on track for success. Difficult to get promoted in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was great being in the telecom industry, and now I need to move on to something else!

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Lone Tree, CO

I have been working at Sprint

Pros: New upgrades to handsets. Innovative industry. Cons: No career development. No room to grow unless willing to… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!