Sprint

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Decent Job and Perks

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Sprint part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Free Cell service, multiple cellular line perks, medical, dental, vision, insurance

Cons

Working with customers can be a drain at times

2543 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

Great place to work if you are competitive.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Sprint full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Excellent Benita and culture. Time off for family needs easy to come by, and balance is very good.

Cons

MANAGEMENT MANAGED TO THEIR PAYCHECK

GET REAL.

What did I do to deserve this abuse?

Current Employee - Customer Care Account Services Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Care Account Services Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Sprint full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The benefits are good. Discounted phone plans, insurance, and base pay are good as well. The people I work with are all great.

Cons

I have been employed by Sprint for several years and still am. Over those years we have reached a climax of poor decisions that directly effect front line call center reps as well as retail employees. Since launching the Iphone call volume has, understandably, increased and instead of adding more reps they have went so far as to lay some off and close some call centers. To complicate things they are also in the midst of network improvements which have resulted in lack of service for hundreds of thousands of customers periodically. Guys, if you are planning something that will result in a total onslaught of angry customers....can we at the very least have enough employees to deal with it instead of having 70 calls in wait and retail stores jammed up with upset people and the reps can do nothing about it. This is where it really beats you down because I honestly want to help people but I have no resources that will enable me to actually assist them. It's frustrating.

The commission program needs a total revamp. There was a time that you could earn an extra 2k a month but they have utterly destroyed it to the point where making the required minimum in sales is a task. It's as though upper management is trying harder to make our lives difficult than focusing on things that could make the company better.

Sprint has received accolades for it's customer service and instead of rewarding those employees they have implemented crushing negative changes like a punch in the stomach.

See a doctor for attention deficit disorder because you really need to focus and make some rational decisions. Stop and think before you implement something that could have a wildly negative back lash to your employees and customer base.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint