I love working for Sprint- hard work pays off, I learn skills I can use, and the pay & benefits are fair.

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager
Current Employee - Retail Store Manager

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great benefits including vacation time, fair pay, good training, opportunities for advancement, etc.

Cons

It's an extremely competitive industry so it feels like once you accomplish something, you have to already be diving into your next project- it's a pretty fast pace.

Other Reviews for Sprint

Wireless Sales Associate

I worked at Sprint

Pros

Potential for large commission, great entry level sales position,employee plan discount- had a 30$ bill for 5 years with pretty much unlimited everything.

Cons

CSTAT scores..heavily push customer survey scores, new line goals for stores are unrealistic in some areas, No discount on new devices. service

Fix coverage issues, listen to lower level sales associates because they are the ones dealing with the customers on a daily basis.

Good pay but overall company management was poor

I worked at Sprint

Pros

Pay was good. Easy to sell

Cons

The management kept changing the requirements for what you had to sell each month. They basically kept altering how much you got paid and how much you got paid to drive away better employee's.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!