There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Quality products, heavy workforce, snobbery is backfiring - good move with Boost Mobile expansion!

Former Employee - Project Manager in Lenexa, KS
Former Employee - Project Manager in Lenexa, KS

I worked at Sprint

Pros

A great place to learn the business and the ability to grow if you are willing to put in the time and work required.

Cons

I typically worked 60 to 70 hours a week and was very stressed out.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees! 4 years ago I asked my boss why we weren't teaching people how to use these phones with all the bells and whistles, he said because it wasn't necessary. Yes it was. Mr. Hesse must have heard someone say the same thing since I saw him pitching that idea in a recent commercial.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Sprint is a good place.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at Sprint

Pros

Good College Job. Easy hours that and they give reimbursement.

Cons

The customers think they are entitled. There phone is worth more to them than their dignity. If you can not give them a phone right away they usually yell at you and sometimes they make threats. Used to be able to cut their phones off, but now you just have to take it and when they call in to customer care to complain they will probably get a free phone or discounted plan. Outside of the customers everything is fairly easy. Just be nice and try to help and the day goes by.

Advice to Management

Listen to the people that work in lower levels.

2. Work at your own risk

Former Employee - Customer Care Account Services Specialist in Elmsford, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Care Account Services Specialist in Elmsford, NY

I worked at Sprint

Pros

Decent medical, dental and vision benefits, average pay. Commission can range from $950-$3000 a month. Vacation time is earned per month so you don't have a real waiting period before you can use it and you can borrow up to 40 hours of vacation time.

Cons

Due to many companies closing commission is not easy to obtain. If you do not make your numbers for two months in a row you are put on a plan and as soon as you fail to make your numbers again you are terminated from the company (no matter how long you have been employed there). No job security they can fire you for any reason. Most employees have been there less than 1 year.Managers do not support employees, they spend most of their time looking to save their own jobs. No sick leave you have to use your own personal time, so use it wisely.

Advice to Management

Work with employees instead of against them and customer service would improve greatly. Increase salaries, eliminate commission and you would see better results with customer service and employee turnover.