There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Quality products, heavy workforce, snobbery is backfiring - good move with Boost Mobile expansion!

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Lenexa, KS
Former Employee - Project Manager in Lenexa, KS

I worked at Sprint

Pros

A great place to learn the business and the ability to grow if you are willing to put in the time and work required.

Cons

I typically worked 60 to 70 hours a week and was very stressed out.

Listen to your employees! 4 years ago I asked my boss why we weren't teaching people how to use these phones with all the bells and whistles, he said because it wasn't necessary. Yes it was. Mr. Hesse must have heard someone say the same thing since I saw him pitching that idea in a recent commercial.

2165 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

A future for most

Current Employee - Technical Support Technician  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Support Technician in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

Been here a long time and seen many changes. Some good...some not so good. We are in a difficult storm currently but so is the rest of the country. We have a positive attitude and if we can survive the difficulties we face today then tomorrow we will be a stronger, more competitive company.

Cons

Because of the reductions in workforce there are going to be few new opportunities in the immediate future and a greater workload will need to be absorbed by fewer people.

Remember that our people have devoted years of their life as well as committed their family (and friends) to the wellbeing of our company. Bear with our tears as we must part with colleagues affected by the reductions and give us hope for a brighter future.

Sprint is a good place.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I worked at Sprint

Pros

Good College Job. Easy hours that and they give reimbursement.

Cons

The customers think they are entitled. There phone is worth more to them than their dignity. If you can not give them a phone right away they usually yell at you and sometimes they make threats. Used to be able to cut their phones off, but now you just have to take it and when they call in to customer care to complain they will probably get a free phone or discounted plan. Outside of the customers everything is fairly easy. Just be nice and try to help and the day goes by.

Listen to the people that work in lower levels.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!