Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,719 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Good experience overall but finally got caught in annual layoffs.

Program Manager (Former Employee)
Overland Park, KS

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood work/life balance, decent pay, not all the way there yet but making improvements in the culture, which was broken after the merger with Nextel.

ConsLimited opportunity for advancement in company, good old-boy network (either you're in or you're out), annual layoffs make for a culture that is concerned about keeping job instead of improving the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to provide an atmosphere where people aren't worried about the next round of layoffs and instead focus on improving the business.

It is What it is

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Free Phone Some great co-workers If you do your job you have great job security Ability to branch out… Cons: Pay is horrible- when you work long hours and nights and weekends and still have to struggle to get by some thing is… Advice to Senior Management: Retail Store are the front line. we do the dirty work while the big wigs collect big checks. as sprint gets cheaper with how they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

New college Hire

New College Hire Development Program (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work can be laid back or high pressure depending on what… Cons: Bonus structure is not great for the fresh new hire employees, and the basic compensation is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.