Awesome people. Made every day enjoyable.

Former Employee - Account Executive Intern  in  Burlington, MA
Former Employee - Account Executive Intern in Burlington, MA

I worked at Sprint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plenty of resources if you just ask.
People are always willing to work with you.
Great mentorship from your managers.
Co-workers are experienced veterans in B2B sales and can teach you a lot.
Almost everyone has a great sense of humor and are a pleasure to talk to day-to-day.

Cons

All projects are done with increasing sales as an end goal, so even though everything is sales-oriented, there are still plenty of opportunities to develop communication, analytical, and research skills.

Other Reviews for Sprint

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Progressive technology coupled with NV, and handset options that stack up with competitive wireless carriers - make this a dynamic work enviroment so never a dull moment.

Cons

Compensation does not relate directly to core strategy so that can be a frustration reconciling the logic behind the sales direction and corresponding incentive.

Keep up the good work

Found a better company to work for.

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Austin, TX

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Free cell phone service, not much else

Cons

Low pay, non-existent raises , low company morale, no team builders, shady business practices, no recognition for high performance, very little room for advancement

Desperation is a stinky cologne and Sprint customers can smell it. After each and every interaction Sprint reps have with customers, they are tought to beg for "very satisfied" for a survey they are soon to receive and is a constant reminder to the customer why Sprint will never meet their wireless needs and switch to larger and faster network like Verizon Wireless or even AT&T. The only reason a customer would leave a "Very Satisfy" is because they pity the Sprint Rep who's pay check relies on the survey because when the customer choose anything other than "Very Satisfied" it effects up to $440 of the reps paycheck. A common reason a Sprint customer will come into a Sprint store angry and leave angry is because there is nobody at the Sprint retail Store staff that can do anything about Sprint's crappy network. Now imagine the angry Sprint customers coming in by the ten's, hundred's, and thousands over a period of time and each and every customer's account you pull up will get this survey and no matter what they come in for, even a network issue a sprint rep has no control over, gets a bad survey that will and is going to effect the rep's paycheck is just enough to drive a sane man to crazy.

I'm glad I do not work for this company anymore or met the people who choose to run the company this way. I'm also glad to say I will never do business with Sprint and always choose either one of their competitors.  How can the people who run Sprint this way expect to keep their best workforce around? There are many people, including myself, who were good at their jobs and found better jobs where you did not have to put up with these business practices. I hope these words do not fall on deaf ears.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!