Sprint

www.sprint.com

2039 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for.

Technical Consultant (Current Employee) Mentor, OH

ProsGreat pay and benefits. Opportunity to advance is very high. Upper management are mostly people who have worked their way up and can relate to other employees.

ConsCustomer satisfaction surveys are much more difficult for technicians when everyone we deal with is already frustrated at some level. These surveys are a 1-5 rating, anything below a perfect 5/5 is failure and marks against you.

Advice to Senior ManagementI cannot wait until network vision happens. Whats the point of unlimited data use if I can't get service most places that are supposed to be covered.

So far so good

Customer Care Account Services Specialist (Current Employee) Elmsford, NY

I have been working at Sprint full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Great Benefit -Free wireless phone line -401k -Full Training and support Once network Vision is completed, the… Cons: Can't find anything negative about this company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unprofessional, low paying, hostile work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Semi-flexible work schedule, most holidays off, weekends off. Cons: Unprofessional staff and employees. Work changes constantly. Management does not care about employees, only numbers. It's a feeling of always being watched and people waiting… Advice to Senior Management: Require Management to have at least a Bachelor's Degree, training… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!