Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,972 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1972 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Not bad

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsPay is not bad as a technical consultant, for what the job is. It's pretty easy. The worst part is having to talk to customers who are upset that I can't fix their damaged beyond repair phones.

ConsNo matter what you do, it's never enough. You are constantly pushed to do more. When you do better than ever, you are just told "Don't screw it up!"

overall ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sprint

Pros: Ok pay if you bust you back working long hours… Cons: They tend to keep you in the same place for… Advice to Senior Management: stop being cheap. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sprint ruined Nextel

Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Severance package, coworkers, former Nextel employees. Cons: Benefits, structure, understanding customer needs, Sprint employees hate Nextel employees. Advice to Senior Management: Get out. This company will be absorbed by someone and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.