Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,970 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1970 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Dissatisfied Employee

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsUnfortunately, free cell plan is only benefit.

ConsPay is below market when compared to competitors. Lower level management is unprofessional. They make rules as they go. They bully employees to meeting unrealistic goals. Good employees get overlooked for promotions due to it being about who you know regardless if you are educated and qualified.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone due to no changes after numerous surveys completed by employees. Still mediocre pay with no raise in the last five years and increase in benefits.

Mixed bag - proceed with caution

RF Engineer (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Salary very competitive, and advancement opportunities were great prior to… Cons: Atmosphere during/post merger was very tense, with Sprint's corporate approach clashing terribly with Nextel's positive, pro-employee (and pro-customer) policies. Nextel… Advice to Senior Management: Stop worrying predominantly about stock price and ROI, and focus on the customer experience (as Nextel did so well). … More

It depends on you

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Getting paid three times a month is helpful, my store… Cons: Unattainable sales quotas, INCONSITANT COMPANY!!! Customer would be told one thing over the phone then we would… Advice to Senior Management: Work Life Balance is a must I am not a Sprint Rep when I leave the store meetings on Friday are a hinderance if I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.