Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,738 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Not for someone who expects to make a meaningful career or to make money.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Asheville, NC

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFlexible scheduling, very easy work environment, fast paced and rarely if ever gets boring. More likely than not this type of job will always be around and available.

ConsYou never feel like you're making any progress. How much money you make per sale is ridiculously low. If pricing on a product changes you make even less money.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some worth while benefits and make the job worth staying around for a while.

An experience but not a career

Technical Service Consultant (Former Employee)
Elk Grove, CA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work with a lot of people that are talented in sales. Able to… Cons: Glass ceiling as a technical consultant. Not much room to move up in retail. Very… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent - challenging and rewarding.

Manager (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work life balance, type of assignment, management support. Cons: Limited promotion opportunities, limited new project opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Be bold, and take some risks. Competition is cut throat, Sprint… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.