Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,961 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1961 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Not for someone who expects to make a meaningful career or to make money.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Asheville, NC

ProsFlexible scheduling, very easy work environment, fast paced and rarely if ever gets boring. More likely than not this type of job will always be around and available.

ConsYou never feel like you're making any progress. How much money you make per sale is ridiculously low. If pricing on a product changes you make even less money.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some worth while benefits and make the job worth staying around for a while.

An experience but not a career

Technical Service Consultant (Former Employee)
    Elk Grove, CA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work with a lot of people that are talented in sales. Able to… Cons: Glass ceiling as a technical consultant. Not much room to move up in retail. Very… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love the company, hate the structure of the position

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Charleston, SC

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sprint is in my opinion the best cell phone company out there. Cheapest plan, and 2nd best coverage. They strive on simplicity for their clientele… Cons: They focus on customer satisfaction scores the wrong way. You get a huge commission if your STORE as a TEAM reaches a certain percentage to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't take a management position ecpecting to advance in the corporate world. It wont happen. They are all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.