There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Fired because loved one was sick with Cancer, later passed away.

Former Employee - Account Series Floor Supervisor Associate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I worked at Sprint full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and good benefits. Good bonus structure working for retention too. Call centers suck but the one in Orlando was kind of good in comparison.

Cons

High turn over rate. Lack of consistency with anything Sprint does. Terrible customer service. Most transferring reps are from outside the country. Tech support is useless. Working in retention, be prepared to do you job without having the proper tools available.

Don't fire a top 5% rep and floor supervisor because their parent is sick and on death bed with Cancer. I was the only person to take care of my parent... All she had. To ask someone to choose between work and very loved family is wrong and that is exactly what I was forced to do.

2250 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

Went through Sprint buying Nextel after being with Nextel for 8+ years

Former Employee - National Account Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - National Account Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Sprint full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Nextel was always an collaborative atmosphere. Sprint folks really do not care about team-work. Sprint does tell you what to expect. The company is honest. Even if the honesty is, "We just don't have the support avail that you need to help you."

Cons

Sprint is VERY management heavy! Any more VPs and Directors and no one would get anything done. And the groups certainly do not talk to one another. It is really a shame. If they would get ride of the many layers of management and work with sales teams and really care about the customer....it would be a great place to be. I just had to leave. The work place was so very negative.

Get rid of soooo many levels of management and get back to the grass roots that grew a company like Nextel! One manager certainly does NOT know what the other team is doing.

Decent company to work for

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Holmdel, NJ
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at Sprint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent pay, good management, good prices

Cons

terrible service, they can jip you for your commission

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint