Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,965 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1965 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Fired because loved one was sick with Cancer, later passed away.

Account Series Floor Supervisor Associate (Former Employee)
Altamonte Springs, FL

ProsGood pay and good benefits. Good bonus structure working for retention too. Call centers suck but the one in Orlando was kind of good in comparison.

ConsHigh turn over rate. Lack of consistency with anything Sprint does. Terrible customer service. Most transferring reps are from outside the country. Tech support is useless. Working in retention, be prepared to do you job without having the proper tools available.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't fire a top 5% rep and floor supervisor because their parent is sick and on death bed with Cancer. I was the only person to take care of my parent... All she had. To ask someone to choose between work and very loved family is wrong and that is exactly what I was forced to do.

Talk about being disorganized and unprofessional, wow!!!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Most Sprint Retail locations are pretty casual and straightforward: show up on time , respond to emails and make sales. Great for students as long… Cons: Relative to other wireless carriers Sprint pays the least. The morale seems to be lower their than any other carrier. (I've worked for Verizon and… Advice to Senior Management: Please pay attention to feedback from sales reps. They are the people who bring in your income. Satisfy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not much opportunity if you're not in the KC area

Finance Escalations Representative (Current Employee)
    Lonetree, CO

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - PTO, the paid time off is nice, but most… Cons: - no career advancement if you're not in the KC area; mainly will remain on the phones all the time - most advancements to another department… Advice to Senior Management: - Employees need to come first, we get yelled at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.