Sprint

www.sprint.com

2015 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Fired because loved one was sick with Cancer, later passed away.

Account Series Floor Supervisor Associate (Former Employee) Altamonte Springs, FL

ProsGood pay and good benefits. Good bonus structure working for retention too. Call centers suck but the one in Orlando was kind of good in comparison.

ConsHigh turn over rate. Lack of consistency with anything Sprint does. Terrible customer service. Most transferring reps are from outside the country. Tech support is useless. Working in retention, be prepared to do you job without having the proper tools available.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't fire a top 5% rep and floor supervisor because their parent is sick and on death bed with Cancer. I was the only person to take care of my parent... All she had. To ask someone to choose between work and very loved family is wrong and that is exactly what I was forced to do.

Went through Sprint buying Nextel after being with Nextel for 8+ years

National Account Manager (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Nextel was always an collaborative atmosphere. Sprint folks really do not care about team-work. Sprint does tell you what to expect.… Cons: Sprint is VERY management heavy! Any more VPs and Directors and no one would get anything done. And the groups certainly do not talk to… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of soooo many levels of management and get back to the grass roots that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent company to work for

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay, good management, good prices Cons: terrible service, they can jip you for your commission Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!