Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,972 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1972 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Retail Sales Consultant

Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee)
Wichita, KS

ProsAutonomy to make sales decisions and implement your own sales strategies. Plenty of product training to ensure that you understood what was being sold and how to sell it.

ConsCompany caps sales attainment multipliers and minimizes the amount of potential commission. More emphasis should be placed on rewarding high performers.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to use more reward feedback strategies to maintain team moral and boost productivity

Retail consultant

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Gardena, CA

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Managers work with their employees that goes to school. Great… Cons: Partial managers, they have their favorites.. Then again if it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Loved it, wished I never left

Lead Consultant (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great pay, great schedule, wonderful co-workers and customers Cons: no room for growth (in my district), no real communication about how the market is doing, it is more than just… Advice to Senior Management: closely evaluate every aspect of retail. Far too often… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.