Retail consultant

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Gardena, CA
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Gardena, CA

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Managers work with their employees that goes to school. Great incentives.

Cons

Partial managers, they have their favorites.. Then again if it took years to get their position I'll do w.e I want.

Other Reviews for Sprint

Well it started out good......

Former Employee - Advance Technical Support  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Advance Technical Support in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, Team leaders are very helpful and treat the agents great. Scheduling preference is given to those who have earned it and not just with seniority.

Cons

They could never figure out how they wanted to grade our performance. One day it was quality, the next it was Stats, and then it was customer satisfaction call backs. It changed almost daily we never knew what we were going to be graded on for which day. The upper management was beyond disrespectful. I had one come to me at my station to remind me that I was easily replaceable. Too much emphasis was put into customer satisfaction call backs. Most customers didn't even really remember who they talked to especially if it was multiple agents. I was written up because a customer failed me miserably on a call, she spent the entire call talking about a previous agent, but said that I was wonderful and was the reason that she wasn't switching companies, but I still failed and got the write up. Had to ask customers that if they got a customer satisfaction call to rate me 10. Yes we had to beg for high scores and when every agent says that how do they know who they are grading?

Be more respectful of the agents. If you don't want to get on the phones and handle the stress don't disrespect the people that do. Agents may be replaceable but good ones are hard to find. Find a grading method and stick to it. Allow more advancement and movement within the company.

Fun during college

Current Employee - Wireless Consultant  in  Paramus, NJ
    Current Employee - Wireless Consultant in Paramus, NJ

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Decent job to have if you are young or in between jobs.

Cons

After a while, the grind of it will make you want to get a better job.

Say "Thank you".

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!