Sprint

www.sprint.com

2041 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Too bad they can't turn their bad fortunes around

Network Engineer (Former Employee) Overland Park, KS

ProsThe Sprint Campus is a great place to work and they have good benefits.

ConsNeeded better marketing and merger decisions and should have kept customer service number one instead on being the first to market on new technologies. Now they are a cash poor company and it's hard to turn around a bad service perception. Poor decision making on their merger and new technologies to invest in.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to take a closer look at outsourcing decisions. They have done this more than once and it usually ends up costing them more in the end and then they end up bringing back certain jobs because the outsourcing model was not working.

It's a shame what happened to a once great company. Nextel that is.

Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) Wayne, PA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people that genuinely care about each other and for the most part treat… Cons: There is a complicated process for EVERYTHING. Expect a conference call just to… Advice to Senior Management: Remember what got you where you are. You can't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company but unstable - frequent layoffs

Test Engineer (Former Employee) Overland Park, KS

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Pay is very good. No complaints. Cons: Unstable work environment. Frequent layoffs. More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!