2129 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date

 

High stress environment, not enough compensation

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Former Employee - Retail Store Manager  in  Yonkers, NY
Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Yonkers, NY

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being involved in the telecom industry.

Cons

The pay was about on par for an entry level employee, but as I already have several years experience, it was too low

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Streamline the message to the customer base, so that employees wouldn't have to explain to 70 customers in one day why their batteries run down so quickly.

Doesn't Recommend
Positive Outlook
Approves of CEO

Other Reviews for Sprint

  1.  

    The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing...

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Wayne, PA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Wayne, PA

    I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

    Pros

    Free cell phone, good people to work with

    Cons

    Negativity runs rampant. Ambiguity as to the future of the company due to the Softbank acquisition accompanied with the poor pay compared to Sprint's competitors leads to a poor working environment.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Get rid of the bottom 20% and increase the remaining 80% of the saleforce's salary..

    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO
  2. 1 person found this helpful  

    Retail management

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Minnetonka, MN
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Minnetonka, MN

    I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 8 years

    Pros

    Great pay for a retail environment
    Great vacation availability for all employees
    Good benefits and retirement investment options
    Good training system
    Strong team environment at most stores

    Cons

    Customers are often rude to you and will be difficult to work with when you are doing everything in your power to help them.
    Focus on sales is very high and can be difficult to succeed if you are not a strong salesperson.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Improvements need to be made to talent acquisition to enable employees and stores to succeed and meet your sales forecasts.

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.