Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,746 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Technical Project Manager

Technical Project Manager (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

ProsJobs and processes are well defined because it's a big machinery; responsibilities are clear and you are part of the puzzle with a specific role; good and flexible schedule; the salary is competitive but not the best you can find in other places.

ConsCompany is slow to make decisions; too much fat and old mentality; management is not always qualified with the right skill set, so few times you will see confrontation, there are no immediate consequences (annual layoffs used to be the alternative).

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue bringing new, fresh, young workforce. Make people accountable and get rid of low performers. Analyze your strategies more deep before taking a path that will not lead to success. Ask for advice from experts and consultants. Kill projects that are just busy work.

Great Company to work for

Manager (Current Employee)
Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: almost everything is positive about this company Cons: gettingout of rut took some time, but all blue skys… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place for entry level network techs

Managed Services Support Tech II (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to learn. Lots of information available in wiki's… Cons: No training deparment, it just falls to the person who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.