There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

I just deal with it!

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

The perks of free service and family and friends lines are amazing. Also if you work hard you can advance far in the company.

Cons

The company is focused on things that will not improve the company. Instead of setting up fly by night policies and focus on what customers really want, the company wouldn't be in such a bad state. (new phones)

Stop falling behind the curve on new devices. Customers don't care about READY NOW service or a 4G network that is only in 2 areas in the country. Start getting devices so the company can compete.

2152 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

No micro-managing

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

You work on your own, you can tele-commute if you wish, any hour of the day. The flexibility is really nice and our managers are sweet.

Cons

People don't really know each other in the office, not a lot of team building going on. Because of all the lay-offs, we've all been swamped with tons of work.

Treat your employees well, give out some more benefits not cut them. What about domestic partner benefits? Give out free stock options.

Tough being outside of KC

Current Employee - Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

Not many pros anymore list anymore...people I know there are pretty miserable.

Cons

While preaching employee empowerment, decisions of any consequence were made below of a VP level. Agreed it's a by product of the market and condition of the company's financials, but they continue to declare that employees have a their say.

n/a

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!