Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,965 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1965 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsGreat environment. Everyone wants to see you succeed. Promotions from within. Great commission on top of an already good salary. Great managers who work with your schedule.

ConsStill waiting to be bumped up to full-time from part-time. Not many complaints other than that. All of my other complaints are individual based and not a reflection of Sprint as a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllot more hours to make sure part-time employees get the opportunity to get bumped up with full-time in a timely manner.

Never good enough

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sprint part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent pay for part time work for college students. The benefits… Cons: No matter how well your doing in hitting your goals, their is always something you can do better. This is how the management reviews your… Advice to Senior Management: Lighten up, were just selling phones. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Former Technician (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: affordable benefits great perks comfortable office space Cons: some favoritism not much feedback from performance reviews Advice to Senior Management: listen more to employee feedback Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.