Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,971 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1971 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Generally good place to work

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsExcellent colleagues, generally good pay & benefits. Very competitive industry, company making a valiant attempt to be in the top two competitors within telecom services industry.

ConsCorporate HQ in KC dictates marketing direction thus being based in Dallas within the Marketing Department one can feel out of touch and unlistened. During my experience at firm experienced many corporate direction changes which can be frustrating.

Perfect place for a family man/woman

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Work/ Life balance Good training opportunities Variety of positions, allows for internal transfers… Cons: Lots of change Reorganizations Not a meritocracy Advice to Senior Management: There is a disconnect between the amount of resources that you put into your work force and what you are getting back. Outside of Sprint,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Telecom Design Engineer II

Telecom Design Engineer II (Former Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Relaxed Job, cool & Fun place to work Cons: career growth and compensation is not that awesome but still… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.