Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,977 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1977 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Enjoyment of your job all depends on your Manager

Trainer (Current Employee)

ProsGood benefits, flexible work schedule (for most corporate employees), work/life balance. There are advancement opportunities and many employees have high tenure. A high number of employees have a sense of loyalty to the company and believe in its value.

ConsMicromanaging is a huge issue right now due to the pressure to make sales quotas or validate someone's position. They lack much needed interdepartment communication on key initiatives. Each department only focuses on their needs rather than a company-wide vision. Executive management teaches not to manage by the numbers but that's all everyone does, and it comes from the top down. The commission structure is so confusing that no Sales Rep knows how they get paid (corporate sales, not retail).

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower your employees and they will be more motivated to excel. Don't manage by the numbers. Trust your exempt level employees to manage their time wisely and reward by their accomplishments rather than micromanaging.

Great working environment

I have been working at Sprint

Pros: People that I worked with. Cons: Quotas were becoming more challenging given the market. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experience has been good the total of yrs I have been here

Payroll Specialist III (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits, Great company to advance if in the right… Cons: Hard to manage family life with work life, Not compensated… Advice to Senior Management: Compensation needs to be improved tremendously for the amount of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.