Sprint

www.sprint.com

2015 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Enjoyment of your job all depends on your Manager

Trainer (Current Employee)

ProsGood benefits, flexible work schedule (for most corporate employees), work/life balance. There are advancement opportunities and many employees have high tenure. A high number of employees have a sense of loyalty to the company and believe in its value.

ConsMicromanaging is a huge issue right now due to the pressure to make sales quotas or validate someone's position. They lack much needed interdepartment communication on key initiatives. Each department only focuses on their needs rather than a company-wide vision. Executive management teaches not to manage by the numbers but that's all everyone does, and it comes from the top down. The commission structure is so confusing that no Sales Rep knows how they get paid (corporate sales, not retail).

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower your employees and they will be more motivated to excel. Don't manage by the numbers. Trust your exempt level employees to manage their time wisely and reward by their accomplishments rather than micromanaging.

Great working environment

I have been working at Sprint

Pros: People that I worked with. Cons: Quotas were becoming more challenging given the market. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great love it!! awsome.. great advancement rate

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Azusa, CA

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good money! great company awsome management great people Cons: No cons over all sprint is a great company ! Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!