Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,972 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1972 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Excellent

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
San Juan, PR

ProsSprint offers it's employees great benefits and salaries. They are leaders in Innovative Technology plus you have good career advancement opportunities.

Consmy only con working for Sprint was the Retail store hours. You don't have a regular shift and svhedules are prepared depending on the need of the store.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy only advise would be to maintain an open door policy with all employees in all levels. There should be more incentives and upper management should be more hands on in the operation.

Overall very good experience

Lead Retail Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Face to face interactions, friendly employees, opportunities for advancement Cons: Knowing people in high places gets you advanced faster than… Advice to Senior Management: Take frontline employees suggestions more seriously Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Many companies in one

I have been working at Sprint full-time

Pros: Great experience, many opportunities to learn, ever changing, demanding, yet… Cons: More opps for upward mobility Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.