Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,972 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

1972 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Why aren't they an industry leader?

Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Overland Park, KS

ProsMost of the people there are great to work with and do their best to make the company better. The OP campus is very nice and the fitness center is excellent!

ConsStill too many dropped calls, even after network upgrades. It's embarrasing when competitors have a better network in our home town.

Advice to Senior ManagementVision is lacking. How can Google come to our town and lay down fiber? Didn't Sprint build the nation's first fiber-optic network? Why can't they see the potential and build & execute a strategy to utilize it in today's marketplace?

Great place alot of hours

Lead Retail Consultant (Former Employee)
    Roswell, GA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Commission is monthly and very attainable. Not to mention very… Cons: You will be at work way more then you thought… Advice to Senior Management: Give employees a chance to have a balanced life. Work Life Balance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Good

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Competitive Work Place. The better you perform the quicker you… Cons: Continuous changing environment. The goals reset every month. If you hit your numbers the month before great. But the following month, they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.