Sprint

www.sprint.com

2023 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Very good company to work for

ProsI have work for Sprint for ten years and have enjoyed working at this company. The major pros are: Salaries, benefits, managers, people, technology exposure, and career growth. However, employment experience varies heavily based on the department and tile. For example, employees working for business sales or corporate jobs do not have the same experience as those working in a call center environment.

ConsThe challenges I have experience are in relation to processes and procedures in place to accomplish a goal or service customers. Processes are sometimes more complex than they should be, which hamper customer satisfaction, internal and external, as well as productivity. Change is always a constant at Sprint and sometimes those changes result in negative outcomes rather than improvements.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to senior management: Critical analysis of opportunities before decisions are made. All factors, short and long term, should be considered, including the impact to its stakeholders and investors. Some of the decisions made by Sprint senior management in the past have put the company in a very unstable position such as the acquisition of Nextel or the large temporary investment in 4G Wimax rather than 4G LTE, the way Network Vision is being rolled out, and some of the recent redirection of limited customer requests to Self-Service options.

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!

Analyst (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Worked for Sprint for over 12 years. Still love working with the company. Great… Cons: Short staff in many groups, so tough workload. Advice to Senior Management: Great Management team. I really think they are trying to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits

Manager (Current Employee) Framingham, MA

I have been working at Sprint full-time

Pros: Good pay if you are a good sales guy or… Cons: Somewhat challenging with good competition Advice to Senior Management: Plan your work and work your plan Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!