Very good company to work for

I have been working at Sprint

Pros

I have work for Sprint for ten years and have enjoyed working at this company. The major pros are: Salaries, benefits, managers, people, technology exposure, and career growth. However, employment experience varies heavily based on the department and tile. For example, employees working for business sales or corporate jobs do not have the same experience as those working in a call center environment.

Cons

The challenges I have experience are in relation to processes and procedures in place to accomplish a goal or service customers. Processes are sometimes more complex than they should be, which hamper customer satisfaction, internal and external, as well as productivity. Change is always a constant at Sprint and sometimes those changes result in negative outcomes rather than improvements.

My advice to senior management: Critical analysis of opportunities before decisions are made. All factors, short and long term, should be considered, including the impact to its stakeholders and investors. Some of the decisions made by Sprint senior management in the past have put the company in a very unstable position such as the acquisition of Nextel or the large temporary investment in 4G Wimax rather than 4G LTE, the way Network Vision is being rolled out, and some of the recent redirection of limited customer requests to Self-Service options.

Other Reviews for Sprint

Good company to work for.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has plenty of opportunity to earn extra money/bonuses. Management helps you to earn more. Very team oriented. Great co workers.

Cons

Have to attend weekly meeting every Friday morning regardless of being on the schedule that day or not.

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Analyst in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Worked for Sprint for over 12 years. Still love working with the company. Great pay and benefits. Many opportunities to build up your career if you intersted with mentor programs, etc.

Cons

Short staff in many groups, so tough workload.

Great Management team. I really think they are trying to move the company in the right direction with a very competitive industry

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!