Sprint
3.2 of 5 1,723 reviews
www.sprint.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Very good company to work for

I have been working at Sprint

ProsI have work for Sprint for ten years and have enjoyed working at this company. The major pros are: Salaries, benefits, managers, people, technology exposure, and career growth. However, employment experience varies heavily based on the department and tile. For example, employees working for business sales or corporate jobs do not have the same experience as those working in a call center environment.

ConsThe challenges I have experience are in relation to processes and procedures in place to accomplish a goal or service customers. Processes are sometimes more complex than they should be, which hamper customer satisfaction, internal and external, as well as productivity. Change is always a constant at Sprint and sometimes those changes result in negative outcomes rather than improvements.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to senior management: Critical analysis of opportunities before decisions are made. All factors, short and long term, should be considered, including the impact to its stakeholders and investors. Some of the decisions made by Sprint senior management in the past have put the company in a very unstable position such as the acquisition of Nextel or the large temporary investment in 4G Wimax rather than 4G LTE, the way Network Vision is being rolled out, and some of the recent redirection of limited customer requests to Self-Service options.

Good company to work for.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Greensboro, NC

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company has plenty of opportunity to earn extra money/bonuses. Management… Cons: Have to attend weekly meeting every Friday morning regardless of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Store manager

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not many good pros to state. This company was a go between until I… Cons: They suck very bad. This company leaves people vomiting. They do not know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprint CEO Dan Hesse . All reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees.