Sprint

www.sprint.com

2026 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great Experience

Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) Lansing, MI

ProsGood place to start in the cellular field. I worked with great people across the board and I never felt like upper management was unapproachable. I was allowed to grow and prove myself and held 7 different positions over my time there.

ConsSame as any corporation I have worked for. The corporate Top Brass is disconnected from what really goes on in retail and creates policies that hamstring the employees that have to face the customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it possible for managers to hire the people they want as opposed to only those that can pass the inaccurate personality test that is supposed to weed out the people who are most likely be good fits for the company.

Fast growing communications company!

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Hopkins, MN

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great growth opportunity. Flexible, Free service, health benefits Cons: The company is building it's network so there are frustrations… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management is aware of the frustration and has been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Manager (Former Employee) Overland Park, KS

I worked at Sprint full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great pay, great people, working hard for its customers Cons: Create more career opportunities / levels Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!