Sprint

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Account Services Supervisor

Current Employee - Account Services Supervisor in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Account Services Supervisor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sprint full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Learning something new every day and being an advocate for the company and our customers.

Cons

Honestly, I love where I work.

2543 Other Employee Reviews for Sprint (View Most Recent)

Good and Bad side of Sprint

Current Employee - Business Analyst III in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Business Analyst III in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Sprint full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great people - a lot of intellectual capital. If you get under good leadership they are willing to take innovative ideas and turn them into a reality.

Cons

Poor morale due to frequency of lay-offs. There is a fear about rocking the boat and introducing ideas, because failure may put a target on you back. People success by relationships over contribution.

Minimize proliferation of tribal knowledge. Have information/processes written down so that they can easily be shared and improved. Work on morale.

Advancement Opportunity, great team atmosphere, working with the latest mobile devices. Very invested in this brand!

Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Sprint full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

develop lots of skills presenting to a team, develops a great work ethic, and if you driven sales associate you have the opportunity to make lots of money in commissions. Creates lots of advancement and leadership qualities if you stick with it. Have made lots of great colleges and friends for life through the Sprint retail channel which is a reward all its own. I was with the company through the rough times and I see a bright future for them with the SoftBank acquisition and the launch of Sprint Spark. GO SPRINT!

Cons

Lots of plates to spin at one time, company systems and networks could be a challenge at time. Made more money yearly as a sales representative, then in management promotion did not always mean more money depending on store manager position A, B, or C. Don't feel that a commission change ever benefited the masses only the corporate bottom line with was never seen on the front lines. Work/life ratio for Store Manager was often hard to deal balance. Network Vision was a challenge when dealing with customers and frustrated employees with no quota break.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint