There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

Great Company

Former Employee - Technical Supervisor in Fort Worth, TX
Former Employee - Technical Supervisor in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Sprint full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

great opportunities-- work balance was ok- they provide a lot of vacation time

Cons

Management did not listen to employees or take into consideration life altering changes when given less than a week to change schedule-

leadership in upper management in really an area of opportunity for this company-

reviews filtered by
  1. Good company, bad network, & horrible management.

Current Employee - Business Account Executive in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Business Account Executive in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Sprint full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of any other than my co-workers.

Cons

Network, verbally abusive manager, no clear direction or help from management. It's impossible to sell everything to everyone and win. It's a lose/lose situation when every person knows the network is not reliable.

Learn how to treat people like human beings. FIX THE NETWORK!!! Lower prices will not change the fact that the network is bad in most areas and only "good" in select areas.

It's Retail

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Sprint full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I wanna say what I like the most about Sprint is the flexibilty despite being a retail job. If I need a certain day(s) off that can be arranged with no problem. Also the benefits are very good. Standard Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and it's not that expensive for a family depending on what you need. The thing I love the most............Free Cell Phone Service. Saving at least $80 a month is cool. Lastly, getting paid 3 times a month is pretty cool.

Cons

When they changed their commission structure recently, that rubbed a lot of employees the wrong way. I've seen it personally change the lifestyle of my co-workers with the change and they are some of the top sellers in the nation. Didn't go well. It's retail so be prepared to work long hours, and that customer who comes in at 7:55 to do a family upgrade when you close at 8 you still will have to service them. The hours can be a pain honestly. This job is honestly better for College students, or those directly out of college with no responsibilites other than work, and pay bills.

When there's 10+ people in Que and short staffed, quit being full of yourself and help customers out instead of creating an unhappy experience for your co-workers when they finally greet a customer who's been waiting for 30+ minutes. That's the one thing that will help keep employees happy. You got into that role for a reason, so at times getting back in the sales role is needed to keep the traffic flowing and create positive experiences for your employeers in which your COMMISSION check will be bigger. Just my thoughts

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint