There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

I was never happy there...

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Temecula, CA
Former Employee - Cashier in Temecula, CA

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee discount and products that can't be found anywhere else.

Cons

Nepotism....it was a problem the whole time I was working there. It was who you knew rather than what you did. I was let go for something that happened to other people and they where only written up. I will always wonder if it was because I took benefits and made a decent wage compared to other employees. I had an excellent review a month before my "layoff". Made no sense.

How about some positive feedback? 3 strikes and your out for every situation? Really? These are tough times! Give people credit for doing a good job and trying hard in spite of it! You support autism speaks but have no idea what some of your people go through who have these kids.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market (View Most Recent)

Sprouting

Former Employee - Cashier  in  Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Cashier in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good starting pay; friendly employees; liberal dress code; simple uniform; store discount; fair breaks; great products; simple tasks; weekly paychecks; direct deposit; 401K

Cons

Have to wait a year for a raise; corporate was untrustworthy; when you have a real problem they are reluctant to work with you or try to make accomodations; cannot have an honest relationship with management; workers comp tried to deny me on a work place injury then mysteriously picked up the bill to cover their tracks, because I definitely qualified

Good company that is overly concerned with growth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market

Pros

good company and a fun environment

Cons

individuals are promoted into management prematurely, leading to over bearing upper management and a lack of direction and leadership.

Do not promote employees until they are ready. Also, management consistency is an issue. WIth my short term of employment I had 4 different managers, with widely different management styles. I feel this leads to low employee moral, and a disfunction work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!