Sprouts Farmers Market
www.sprouts.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Lots of management and employee turnovers, with selective enforcement of policy ensuring incompetency at all levels.

Senior Produce Clerk (Former Employee)
Murphy, TX

ProsThe pay was good at the begining.

ConsAfter being bought and sold so many times, the rules change but stay the same and every opportunistic member of management tries hard to write you up forthings you are not aware of in order to keep their job.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people who know how to make money in your "program" do their job. Stop hiring your buddies and "yes" men and actually hire people who will stand by the rules and enforce policy. Also, quit letting the store managers play golf and hang out with the employees. Do the same for the district managers as well. This company is so full of "buddies" and relatives that it is very hard to make good consistent sales.

Friendly, healthy and positive company to grow with.

Boulder, CO

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great atmosphere, friendly co-workers, healthy environment, great prices, clean, good… Cons: Initial starting pay is low and lacks benefits if not… Advice to Senior Management: Offer advanced training towards management positions to employees who are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people

Deli Clerk (Current Employee)
    Aurora, CO

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company acquired Sunflower and is growing pretty steadily. Cons: No holidays off ever really. Advice to Senior Management: When someone really wants a promotion, invest some time into seeing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sprouts Farmers Market.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprouts Farmers Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprouts Farmers Market CEO Doug Sanders. All reviews posted anonymously by Sprouts Farmers Market employees.