Not happy at all here

Current Employee - Deli Clerk
Current Employee - Deli Clerk

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time

Pros

15% discount and that's it

Cons

Ive asked many time to be trained so I can become a manager eventually but this company leaves you in the dark and it really pisses me off. I can find whatever I need there and its just as healthy for you. Not worth shopping or working here. You also are expected to do a 110% but they don't pay enough to give that much and they higher under qualified people to be mangers or heads of departments

train people who want to move up the chain. Don't just cut hours to save the store money

Other Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

Healthy Living for Less

Current Employee - Store Director  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Store Director in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great advancement opportunities for hard working reliable employees.

Cons

Store transfers of department managers and store management

It was great until they closed our store.

Former Employee - Cashier, Assistant Front End Manager, Service Manager  in  Glendale, AZ
    Former Employee - Cashier, Assistant Front End Manager, Service Manager in Glendale, AZ

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paid training with store opening, ability to move up within company fairly quickly if you stuck around, co-workers were like family

Cons

Getting laid off right before the holidays after several years with the company while the company continued to grow in other stares and open new stores, inconsistencies between stores (pay decreases etc), some unethical managers (harassment, favoritism)

Don't over-expand the company just to close stores. If you say you care about your workers, consider those you've laid off, those who helped open a store only to close it years later. I know it's all about making a buck for the owners and high level management but throwing away your workers like they're disposable sucks.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!