Sprouts Farmers Market
www.sprouts.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

I've been there for a little over a year and so far it is pretty solid.

Bulk Clerk (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsGreat people. Fun location. Cool customers. Offers a great selection of produce and healthy foods. Generally sells smaller own business products. Seems to offer opportunities to move up. A lot of people have been with the company for a while now.

ConsHas become more and more corporate. Paying for the uniform is just silly to me. You don't get a shift differential for working overnights. Expects a lot and the starting pay is pretty low.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees what they are worth!!!

Fun, but low pay.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than a year

Pros: The environment is very friendly. Not many angry customers and… Cons: You will start at minimum wage and STAY at minimum… Advice to Senior Management: Give raises! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Favoritsm at best

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time

Pros: Decent pay Great flexibility good job if you can overlook… Cons: Very obvious who they want to move up in their business you will not get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sprouts Farmers Market.

Worked for Sprouts Farmers Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprouts Farmers Market reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sprouts Farmers Market CEO Doug Sanders. All reviews posted anonymously by Sprouts Farmers Market employees.